Boat Charters - Marlborough Cruises - Fiordland Charters
- Flightless is an offshore capable, 26.82 metre charter vessel (ex NZ Navy Inshore Patrol Craft Moa). She has a cruising range of 4,000 miles, a 3 tonne deck crane and 4.8 m Niaid tender with 90 hp outboard.
- SAFETY: Flightless was built for the NZ Navy, with mine hunting in mind. She has double bottoms and 8 water tight compartments. She will remain afloat and stable with any 1 of the 8 compartments flooded.
- Passenger or expedition cruises, commercial charters and toeing work in New Zealand and the South Pacific areas.
- Cruise the Marlborough Sounds, D'Urville Is, Able Tasman and Fiordland areas. Visit the Queen Charlotte Track or dive Cook Strait with us on board M. V. Flightless. We also offer private exclusive boat charters. Enjoy the romantic, peaceful, serenity of the Marlborough Sounds surrounded by native bush and marine and bird life from the upper sun deck. See bottlenose dolphins, seals and sometimes even orca whales.
- Put together a group and book direct with us and we can arrange a private exclusive charter in Fiordland.
- Or charter the vessel for a bare boat day rate private boat charter with skipper and one crew member provided or a tailored exclusive boat charter cruise.
- Other options for an exclusive boat charter cruise include:
- Walking part or all of The Queen Charlotte or Able Tasman Tracks.
- Kayaking in one off our 4 kayaks.
- Visit Captain Cooks monument in Ships Cove.
- Visit Motuara Is. bird sanctuary and look out walk.
- Diving. Explore the sunken ocean linner Mikhal Lermontov. Compressor, cylinders and weight belts included.
- Golf at Oyster Bay, Tory Channel.
9 hole golf course – green fees apply, clubs supplied.
- Visit the old whaling station in Te Awaiti, Tory Channel.
- Wake boarding and water sports
- Fishing, gear included.
- Spear Fishing - bring your own spear fishing gear.